The title form is where you upload assets and enter metadata for your titles. To access the title form, add a new title or click on an existing one from the title list on your dashboard, then click on the "Edit" button on the right.
Title Forms has 7 main sections. Each has a chapter in our User Manual to walk you through the submission process:
- Episodes (available for Series only)
- Rights Management
Here are some helpful tips for you to understand and work with the title form:
- Click "Save" above the sidebar on the right to save your changes. Remember to save often.
- Click "Submit" when you are done editing to submit the title for distribution. The button is disabled until you complete all the mandatory items.
- Click "Delete" to delete a title along with all its related data and uploads. Be careful - there is no undo.
- The sidebar on the right provides easy navigation
- The badge next to each section in the sidebar counts the number of mandatory items to complete in the section. All these mandatory items are also highlighted in Orange in the title form.