Fingercheck360 now lets you track your employee time and pay your employees all from one platform! Gone are the days when you had to set up an integration or export from one provider to another. The timesheet data you used to have to export to a payroll processor can now be processed within Fingercheck. You can now quickly and accurately run payroll by logging into Fingercheck online or using the mobile app. Our payroll system is efficient and user-friendly, no matter what method you choose! Here is a guide on how to run payroll from your internet browser.
How to Run Payroll Online:
- Log onto your Fingercheck account and go to the "Payroll" tab. Then click on "Run Payroll."
- Select your desired pay schedule and pay period for this payroll, then click "Next."
- The next step is to review your staff's time cards. Each employee's hours are broken down by type, followed by their total hours. When an employee has a time card discrepancy, you'll see an icon flagged under their name. Hover over any of the icons and a message will pop up showing you the details. You can click into any employee's name to open their time card and directly make changes to it. Once you are done reviewing the time card data, click "Next."
- "Data Verification" confirms if you have any open exceptions, pending requests, etc. As you can see, there are four non-reviewed Exceptions and one pending request. You can always go back to the previous step to fix any time card issues. After you finish reviewing these errors, click "Next."
- The final step before previewing and running payroll is "Payroll Entry." All the time card data will automatically be pre-filled in this detailed breakdown of your staff's earnings by hours and amounts. As a powerful, highly functioning interactive grid, Payroll Entry allows you to edit existing hours/amounts and input data by clicking into any column (like Holiday, Sick, Commission, Overtime, Double Overtime, etc.). Simply use the slider at the bottom of the screen to view the continuing columns. On the top right, you can click the + icon to add an employee to the payroll.
- If you click the icon next to any employee's name, a menu will appear allowing you to edit that employee's check, add a line to their check, add an additional check, and even delete that check. Once you're finished, click "Next" to preview payroll!
- Now it's time to review the total amount of money you will pay your employees. You can click the employee name to see a detailed view of all the deductions. Verify that this information is correct and then click "Next."
- Before running payroll, Fingercheck360 will show you the total amount of payroll cash required before you confirm payroll, as well as your Next Check Number and Next Voucher Number. Click "Confirm Payroll" to pay your employees!
Success! You have successfully completed the payroll!
Running payroll is a snap using Fingercheck360.
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.