If you're not familiar with Fisher Guiding already, it might help to know a few things about how we make booking fishing trips simple, transparent, and secure.
- The booking process on Fisher Guiding is the same no matter what guide you book with, and it's completely online. ✅
- If you have any questions about a trip you're interested in, you can send a message directly to the guide service by clicking Contact Guide on their listing. 📩
- Pay by debit or credit card so you don't have to worry about bringing large sums of cash on your trip, or figuring out PayPal, checks, etc. For more information about payments, read about our Trip Payment Schedule.
- If rescheduling is needed, guides can easily change the date of a trip from their account and your reservation is updated seamlessly. 📆
- Our team monitors payment for every trip, so if there is a cancellation or a refund needs to be given, we're here to help. 👨✈️👩✈️
- Verified reviews on guide listings are written by clients who have booked that guide through Fisher Guiding. Real reviews from real anglers, and you get to add your review to their listing after your trip has completed. 📝
- Guides benefit the most! You may not know it, but most travel agencies, hotels, and other web booking services keep between 20% - 40% commissions from the price of trips booked with guides. On Fisher Guiding, only 6% is kept for operations and marketing to get them more new clients, allowing guides to keep 94% of their fees and focus on the fishing while we handle the rest. 🙌
Fisher Guiding was built to give guides a platform that keeps them in control of their business, while adding our support to help make the planning and booking process simpler for clients like you.
Book with peace of mind and fish on! 🎣😎