It's happened to everyone at some point: you've forgotten your password. But don't panic! Here we show you how your customers can reset their password.
Your customers can reset their password at any time.
To reset the password, your customers must first go to your online course plan. Then continue with the following steps:
- Click on "Log in" in the top right.
- Click on "Forgotten password?".
- Type in the valid email address which you used to register with Fitogram.
- Click on "Reset password".
- Check your email inbox.
- Open the email from Fitogram and click on the link.
- Select a new password.
But be careful! The link to reset the password is only valid for 6 hours for security reasons. Therefore the new password should be set straight away.
Common sources of error
If the password reset does not work, this may be due to the following reasons:
- A different email address was used to reset the password than the one used to register for your online booking system.
- When entering the email address, the customer made a typo.
- The password reset email has ended up in the customer's spam folder.
- The customer received the password reset email but did not reset their password until more than 6 hours later, which invalidated the link.
If these four causes can be excluded and the password reset still doesn't work, you or your customers can contact us directly and send an email to email@example.com. We'll then deal with your request immediately.