To use Google Authentication for your project on Flamelink, you will need to complete the following steps.
- Enable Google as a Sign-in Provider
- Authorize Flamelink to allow Google Sign-in
- Enable Google Sign-in for your project on Flamelink
Step 1 - Enable Google as a Sign-in Provider
Follow the steps below to enable Google Sign-in for your Firebase project within the Firebase console.
- Once you have selected your project from the Firebase console dashboard, select "Authentication" from the menu
- Select the "Sign-in method" tab
- Click on "Google" under the Sign-in providers
- Toggle "Enable"
- Select a "Project Support Email"
- Select "Save"
Step 2 - Authorise Flamelink to allow Google Sign-in
Once you have completed the steps above, continue with the steps below in order the Authorise Flamelink for your project.
- Select "Add Domain" under the "Authorized Domains" section
- Enter "flamelink.io"
- Select "Add"
Step 3 - Enable Google Sign-in for your project on Flamelink
Almost there! Let's enable Google Sign-in for your project within Flamelink.
You will need to be logged into Flamelink and you will need to be an owner of the project that you want to update.
- Select the context menu for your project
- Select "Manage Project"
- Under the "Authentication Providers" section, select the checkbox for "Google Authentication"
- Select "Update"
🎉That's it, no more remembering passwords, now you can log into your project using Google.