The Full Lock may not work if:
- You don't have the Full Lock Permission installed (Flipd Settings)
- You don't have a strong internet connection
- There are other MDM profiles installed on your device
- You have an outdated Full Lock Permission installed
- You have an outdated version of Flipd
First check that you've corrected all of the errors above.
If you're still having trouble, try following these steps:
- Go to your iOS Settings > General > Device Management
- Tap Flipd Profile > Remove
- Open Flipd > Settings > Get Full Lock Permissions
- Follow the steps to install the permissions again
- Once you've reinstalled the Flipd profile, swipe Flipd closed from running and wait 2 minutes. This will give Apple some time to recognize the profile has been installed.
- Once you've done all of the above, and you've ensured your phone has an internet connection, try using the Full Lock again.