The whitelist is a list of apps that you can access in Focus Lock mode.
For example, you can use Focus Lock mode to lock all of your apps, but still access a variety of apps that you may need to use. With a premium subscription, you may edit your whitelist to include any app you want. Without a subscription, a list of default apps to choose from can be enabled.
How to access the whitelist:
- Open Flipd and scroll down on the page to FOCUS LOCK
- Check the box next to 'Turn on whitelist?'
- Select EDIT WHITELIST and begin checking the apps you'd like to access (premium subscription required). Tap SAVE.
- Begin your Focus Lock session.
- During an active Focus Lock session, tap on the 'whitelist' icon to use any app from your whitelist.