For trials and subscriptions, refunds are processed by Apple and Google at their discretion. Please read these instructions before requesting a refund.
For online purchases using a coupon, refer to #3:
1. Refunds for iOS App Store Purchases
Some purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, or other Apple services might be eligible for a refund. You can use any device with a web browser to request a refund. A few things you should know:
- Any in-app purchase (subscription or trial) that has been transacted using your Apple ID is an App Store transaction and refunds must be requested directly from Apple. Flipd Inc. is not responsible for providing refunds on in-app purchases made on iOS devices, and refunds provided from Apple cannot be guaranteed by Flipd Inc.
- Deleting an app will not cancel any active subscriptions. If you wish to cancel a subscription but you don't know how, go here.
- The official App Store policy is that all sales are final, though there are a few exceptions to this rule. You may get a refund if the app does not work as described, if you are charged but do not receive the item or if the app is not compatible with your device.
2. Refunds for Android Play Store Purchases
Some Play Store purchases may be eligible for a refund. Here's how to request one:
- Send an email to email@example.com with a reason for your refund request, your name, the email address on the Flipd account, and a valid GPA order number, which can be found on your Google Play receipt.
- A refund can only be provided with the correct order number, and it is not guaranteed that your order number will be accepted.
- Refunds will be reviewed by Flipd Inc. on a case by case basis and it is not guaranteed that a refund will be issued.
3. Refunds for Online Purchases
Any Flipd purchase made through Flipd's website may qualify for a refund as long as it is requested within 2 weeks from the date of purchase. If you made your purchase online and would like to request a refund, please send a refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Receipt number
- Email address on account
- Reason for refund