Have you ever Flipd Off and thought, man it would be so great if I could let people know that I’m spending time away from my phone? Well, with this easy hack you can 💪
By enabling Apple’s Driving Mode, you can easily set up your own auto-response message that you can turn on every time you Flip Off.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Open your iPhone’s Settings > Select Do Not Disturb
- Under Do Not Disturb While Driving select Activate > Manually
- Go back to Do Not Disturb
- Tap Auto-Reply To > All Contacts
- Now select Auto-Reply — Here you can customize what your auto-reply message will say. For example, you can use “I’m currently Flipd Off, I’ll get back to you later.”
- Go back to Settings to save what you’ve set up
Next, create a shortcut:
- In your iPhone’s Settings > tap Control Center
- Tap Customize Controls
- Under More Controls add Do Not Disturb While Driving
Every time you Flip Off, pull down your control center from the top and activate driving mode (car icon) — now all your text messages will get an automatic reply while you’re Flipd Off and you won’t be notified of new messages if your screen is off. Use this hack whether you’re using Full Lock or Mindful Moments.