Want to be less distracted by your phone? Try grayscale mode (iOS).
Step 1: Set up Grayscale.
- Open your iPhone’s Settings > Accessibility
- Select Display & Text Size
- Scroll and select Color Filters
- Toggle Color Filter On and then check Grayscale
Step 2: Create the Grayscale shortcut, which lets you easily switch it on and off.
- Go to iOS Settings > Accessibility
- Scroll down to Accessibility Shortcut > select to check Color Filter
- Once configured, triple-click the side button to turn the Grayscale filter on and off.