UPDATE January 14, 2021: The connection error for Focus Lock has been resolved.
If you try to begin a Focus Lock session and you see an error pop-up that something is wrong, follow these steps to reinstall the permissions & resolve:
- Go to your iPhone's Settings
- Select General
- Scroll and select Profile (or Device Management)
- Under Downloaded Profile, select MDM Flipd Profile
- Tap Remove Management
- Open Focus Lock again
- Tap on Profile (bottom right)
- Tap on Get Lock Permissions > Continue
- Select Download Permissions
- Follow the steps to install the permissions
Your MDM Profile should complete installing and Focus Lock should be working now. If you continue having trouble, you may need to uninstall it and try again, or update the Focus Lock app to the latest App Store version and reinstall the profile under the app Settings. If you continue having trouble, contact support for help.