For K12 educators, Flipd is completely free to use for you and your students!
What features do you and your students get for free?
Flipd makes it easy to unplug and be mindful everyday. Here are some of our features:
🏆 Unplug Challenges
Daily reminders to help students reach their screentime goal
🏁 Class Leaderboard
Healthy competition among students and between classes
🧘 Wellness Hub Audio
Tracks for meditation, focus, sleep, motivation, and more
How to get started:
- If you haven't already, install the Flipd app from the iOS or Android app stores
- Create a new account or login to an existing account
- Tap on the group icon to open the Community
- Select Create a Group
- Name your group (eg., Ms. M's Math Class)
- Write a description for your group (eg. Our daily unplug hour)
- Select the time of day you'd like your Daily Notification to be sent to members
- Once you've confirmed the group details, save the group code to send it to your students
What happens now?
You and your students can use your Flipd Group to challenge each other to an hour spent unplugged each day. The more your students use Flipd, the higher they'll climb the Leaderboard. Teachers using Flipd this way sometimes offer prizes to Leaderboard winners, or create other incentives to increase participation.
Flipd is so intuitive and designed for students so we promise your class will get the hang of it quickly. If you still have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please chat with us on the bottom right corner of this screen!