As a result of the increased activity recently around the COVID-19 virus, Florence has now implemented its Business Continuity Plan to reduce the risk of the virus being spread by our workers.
In order to support us with this, we would like you to follow this process in the event that your care home or a care home in your group is affected by COVID-19.
The Symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Shortness of breath
- Raised temperature
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
You must inform Florence immediately if:
The following takes place in your care home OR within a care home in your organisation:
- You have a confirmed COVID-19 infection present in the care home.
- You have a suspected COVID - 19 infection present in the care home.
- You have chosen to restrict public visits or close your care home as a preventative measure but do not have an infection present or suspected
Please immediately inform Florence’s clinical team by emailing email@example.com, or get in touch with your Florence account manager directly to advise them of your situation.
Florence will take these steps if advise us that you have an infection or suspected infection present:
- Stop current and future shifts being posted to the platform
- Cancel your care home’s upcoming shifts and work with you to resume business as soon as possible
- Inform Florence workers of the situation as required
This is to prevent the spread of infection via a Florence worker.
Florence will communicate frequently with you to understand any changes in the situation, and provide support where possible.
You will be able to post shifts to Florence again once you have reported that the infection is eradicated from the care home.
If you have any questions, please call us on 020 3911 2555, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch with your account manager directly.
For the most reliable ongoing source of information around coronavirus, please visit the NHS website - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/