The form designer tab allows you to configure the fields of your form.
There's a link at the top of the page to change the UI theme of your form and a link for you to view the form using that template.
If you hover your mouse over the field, you'll see an icon to Delete or open the Settings panel for the field. You can also drag the field to rearrange the order of the fields in the form.
Single Line text
- Required - allows you to make sure there is a value in this field before submitting the form
- Field Type Email Address - only accepts values that look like emails
- Field Type Numbers - only accepts number values
- Field Type Letters - only accepts the letters A-Z and space.
- Field Type Dates - only accept dates and shows a calendar chooser ui
- Field Type Phone - only accepts values that look like phone numbers
This creates a field to collect longer text on your form.
This creates a field to have the user select one value from a list. Good for shorter lists.
This creates a field to have the user select many value from a list.
This creates a field to have the user select one value from a list. Good for longer lists.
This creates a field to have the user upload files to your form.
- Allow Multiple Files - If this is unchecked, then the user can only upload one file. Otherwise, they can upload many files at one time.