Welcome to the new Forsyth Barr website.
For security purposes current Forsyth Barr web users will be asked to complete a one-time only verification process and to set a new password. This process should take less than 5 minutes to complete.
Please follow these steps:
Select [Sign In] (in the top right corner of the screen)
2. Enter you username and password (please use the SAME credentials that you have previously used to log-in to the Forsyth Barr website)
3. You will then be taken to a page called "Security Process". You will also be sent an email to your username email address with a link to verify your account. *This is a best-practice process for verifying users in a new website environment.
4. Check your email address for a verification email from "email@example.com" (Please note: this may take a few minutes to come through and it may also appear in your junk/spam mail depending on the mailbox you use)
Example of email:
5. Follow the instructions in the email and click the button or right click and copy it into a tab in your web browser.
6. You will then be asked to enter a new password and confirm it. (Your password will need to be at least 8 characters long, have an UPPERCASE letter, a lowercase letter, and a digit.)
7. After setting your password you will now see the sign in pop up. You'll need to enter your username email and new password.
8. You will now be asked to check your personal information. (You can choose to add in a contact mobile number if you wish)
You are now logged-in.
Entered a password wrong too many times? You will need to wait 5 minutes until you can try again. To try again please refresh the page after 5 minutes is up or go back to the email and re-click the link.
Don't know your username email? Your username will be the same email address you used for the old Forsyth Barr website.
Can I use my existing password when asked to change? Yes you can, as long as it is 8 characters long and has a minimum of 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 digit.
Will I have to go through this process every time I login? No. This is a one-time security process. When logging-in in the future you will simply provide your email/username and password. Read how to log-in here.
If you have any issues logging-in please contact you Investment Adviser or email firstname.lastname@example.org