Currently, some users report that they do not get past the app.freetrade.io page when tapping the magic login link in their email.
- If it's your first time trying to log in, uninstall the app, restart your iPhone, re-install the app, and try again. This is a bit of work, but tends to help.
- If you managed to log in before, but it has stopped working, pull down the below page on your phone. An interstitial (sort of a banner) on the top of the page should appear. Tap it to proceed! Make sure you're using the Safari browser.
- Starting with iOS 11.2, there is inconsistent behaviour when deep linking into apps with Universal Links.
- It appears that a bug was pushed in this iOS version that can cause Universal Links to fail despite being properly configured.
- The problem is intermittent, so you may or may not be able to consistently reproduce it.