The settings you selected for the auto-invest function will determine which investment opportunity you opt-in for.
Follow the steps below to setup up your first Auto Invest bot:
1. You can access the Auto Investment function by clicking on the settings link on the top right corner.
2. Click on the button to add an auto investment preference.
3. Select the Financing Type, Business Term Financing, Accounts Receivable Financing or Accounts Payable Financing.
4. You will need to choose your preference of industries, range of interest rate, the range of tenure and also the auto invest amount range you would like.
5. Once the settings for the Financing type has been chosen, click on 'Create'.
6. Your Auto Invest bot will then be created, and a notification will inform you of the time and date this Auto Invest bot will come into effect.
7. From your Settings page, you'll be able to see the settings chosen for all your Auto Invest bots created.
Note: Changes made to your auto-investment preferences when any financing term is up for Pre-CF will only take effect the next crowdfunding.
1. Max Issuer Exposure
This is the max percentage of outstanding funds that the Auto Invest Bot will allow in a single borrower.
You have invested in a single borrower (ABC Company) for a total of RM6,000. They repay RM1,000. Your outstanding exposure to them is now RM5,000.
If your total outstanding exposure to all borrowers is RM20,000, this means your outstanding borrower exposure to ABC Company is 25%
RM5,000 / RM20,000 = 25%
Setting the Max Borrower Exposure setting to 25% will ensure the Auto Invest Bot never invests above the 25% outstanding exposure limit for a single borrower.
Note: Exposure setting will be considered when your total outstanding principal is more than RM1000.
2. Exhaust Balance
If your balance falls below your auto invest range, the Auto Invest Bot will still attempt to invest for you.
You’ve set an Auto Invest Bot to invest between RM1,000 - RM1,200, but your balance is only RM900.
There’s a loan match! With this setting turned on, the Auto Invest Bot will attempt to invest maximum up to RM900.