While we strive to ensure GeoOp remains fast and reliable, sometimes things go wrong. When they do, it's often very easy to be back up and running within seconds. Try these simple tips below. Of course if you get stuck, you can always call or email any time, using the phone numbers on the left, and email@example.com.
1. When in doubt, close and re-open your web browser or mobile app. You can do this on iPhone and iPad by double tapping the home button and swiping up on the GeoOp app. On Android, hold down the home button and swipe left or right on the GeoOp app.
2. If tip #1 doesn't work, try clearing your cache.
- PC/Mac: Just click on either Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer for instructions.
- iPhone and iPad: Tap Settings > Logout. Optionally, reinstall the app by holding down the GeoOp app icon and tapping the "X". Next, navigate to the App Store and download GeoOp again.
- Android: Tap the top left icon, then tap "Logout". Make sure the "Wipe password data" checkbox is ticked. Then, hold down on the GeoOp icon and drag to the trash can icon. Next, navigate to the Play Store and download GeoOp again.
3. Update GeoOp. On iPhone and iPad, open App Store, tap Updates on the bottom right, and update GeoOp. On Android, open Play Store, tap the menu button on the top left menu button, then tap My Apps to locate GeoOp.