The most common role for a project is the developer.
- Access the project and its code reviews
- Download any code review report
A project lead is responsible is used for users that have authority to manage the project and its team. A project lead can:
- Anything a developer can do, and
- Override the code criteria rules, selecting amongst the rules that are installed within the workspace.
- Ignore an issue (this is useful, for example, when what appears to be a problem with your code comes from a conscious architectural decision)
- Manage team members and their roles
- Remove users from the team