With connections in Clayton you can add new repositories from different git providers.
- Login with Clayton
- Click on the account name in the top-bar
- Click on Connections
- Click on Add new connection
- Follow the step-by-step wizard
Each connection can have a name and can be configured as the default connection for a specific Git provider.
- Only Clayton account administrators can manage connections
- It's not possible to delete connections used by one or more projects
Got questions? Don't hesitate to contact support.