Filtering by tag or Collection
1. Open the Guru browser extension.
2. Click on the filter icon on the right-hand side of the search bar. You can also use the
# keyboard shortcuts to automatically open the filter menu.
3. You can choose to filter by Collection, tags, or both.
If you select to filter by Collection, you will only surface Cards from that Collection. For example, if you select
Account Managementand then perform a search, you would only surface Cards from the Account Management Collection.
If you search with the tag
case study, you will only surface Cards that have the
case studytag applied. Tags are not case-sensitive, and a search for "Case Study" will return Cards with the tag
4. Once you've selected a filter, it will show up in the search bar. Add keywords to search within the specific criteria you've added.
You can filter with multiple Collections and tags at once. To do so, either use the shortcuts (
! for Collections and
# for tags) or select the filter icon. Using a Collection filter will exclude all other Collections from your results.
Unused tags will appear as an option to filter by when using the Search for Cards box in the web app and extension but will not appear as an option to filter by when using Card Manager.
Filtering by Favorite Cards
Favoriting Cards is an easy way to keep track of the Cards you use most often or Cards that are important to you. To favorite a Card simply click the heart icon ("♡") on the Card.
When searching, you can also filter results by your favorite Cards:
1. Perform a search (with or without filters).
2. Once you get results, toggle the Limit results to my favorite Cards option. Now, you will only see those Cards that you have favorited.
📑 Related articles