You must be a Guru Admin to manage API Credentials.
Obtaining User Tokens:
1. Select your Avatar from the upper-right hand corner and select Team Settings from the dropdown menu.
2. Click Apps & Integrations in the left sidebar.
3. Click on the API Access tab to manage your tokens.
4. Generate an API Token for yourself by selecting Generate User Token, and entering your name.
5. You can also generate API Tokens for your teammates by selecting Generate a new user token.
6. You can re-issue a token using the circular arrow icon on the right side of the dashboard next to the corresponding user. You can also revoke a token using the trashcan icon.
Obtaining Collection Tokens:
You can also generate Collection-based Read Only Tokens by selecting Generate a New Collection Token and then selecting your desired Collection from the dropdown.
📑 Related Articles
- To learn more about how to leverage our API, please visit our Developer Network Documentation.