In Guru you can create trackable links within Guru to send to your prospects. With it, you can easily understand which of your prospects are engaging with your sales asset links.
This article outlines the steps to send a trackable link to one specific recipient. If you are looking to incorporate tracked links into a bulk email campaign, instructions on how to create a Dynamic Link can be found here.
Send a Tracked Link
1. Navigate to the Card that contains the link you would like to send.
2. Click the target symbol which appears both:
On the left toolbar:
AND on the hover state over the link:
3. You will be given two options:
Copy Individual Links - this will ONLY copy the trackable link to your clipboard, not the text.
Copy Entire Card - this will copy the trackable link along with the Card's content.
This option is useful if there is additional text or multiple links in the Card that you would like to include in your messaging.
4. Enter the email address of the user to which you're sending the content.
If you're using the extension over Gmail while composing an email, the email field on the Card will auto-populate.
5. Click Generate Link and then Copy Link; this action associates the link with that user's email/Salesforce record and copies the trackable link and the content of the Card to your clipboard.
6. Paste the content into your email. You can edit the content/hyperlink, so long as the link itself stays the same.
7. Click Send on the email.
8. You'll get a direct message in Slack or an email (depending on your preferences) from Guru when they click on the link.
Ensure that you have Slack notifications in Guru turned on by typing enable notifications in your Guru DM with @guru.