There are a few different options you can take for entering the offline registrations into your Enterprise account.
1. You can create a discount code for the existing form that you are using for online registrations. When you go to complete the form, use that specific discount you created when registering, this will then eliminate the fee and allow you to complete the form without having to enter any credit card information.
2. Create a Offline registration form within the campaign. When you create the registration types, do no apply a fee to each type, just give them a label. This will also allow you to complete the form without having to put in credit card information.
Creating a Discount Code
1. Login to your account, select the correct campaign and then form you wish to add the discount codes.
2. Select the Discount tab on the form level, then the Add Discount Icon to the far right.
3. This will then bring you to the configuration screen of the specific discount you wish to create.
4. Once you have specified the correct requirements, click save and the discount should then apply to that form.