- A PAID State: means that a payment has been received. This can be the full payment, or an over payment.
NOTE: This State SHOULD not be confused with meaning “the invoice has been paid in full” is that it is ok to continue to process the order in your system.
- A CONFIRMED State: means that based upon your transaction speed that the payment received is confirmed.
- A COMPLETE State: means that GloBee has credited you, the Merchant with the payment received from the customer.
- An EXPIRED State: refers to the expired state of an invoice payment address and therefore can no longer receive payments.
- An INVALID State: means that payment has been received but was invalid.