Health and safety are extremely important to us at Good Buy Gear. We are closely monitoring the developments pertaining to COVID-19 and are doing our part to prevent the spread of the virus while continuing to serve our customers for as long as we are able during this uncertain time.
May 5, 2020 Update:
- Good Buy Gear is continuing to process online orders and inventory in both our CO and TX warehouse facilities
- Our warehouses remain closed to the public for shopping
- We are working hard to fulfill online orders in 1-2 business days but there may be some delays; thank you for your patience
- Please note there may be limited date/time windows available due to an increased demand for our White Glove selling services
What we are doing to keep you and our team safe:
- We are open for curbside pickup orders and White Glove drop-offs but asking customers to stay in their vehicles so we can maintain a safe (and recommended) distance from each other.
- We have temporarily closed our warehouse spaces to the public
- We have implemented a daily cleaning regimen to ensure all of our shared spaces are cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis
- We have added a 3-5 day holding period between when we receive seller items and when our Wingmoms begin processing the items
- All workers who can do their jobs remotely are working from home. Employees that are healthy and strictly adhering to social distancing guidelines are assisting with our operations. They are following our increased requirements for frequent hand washing and staying six feet apart from their colleagues.
- Our drivers are taking extra precautions and ensuring their vehicles are sanitized before each delivery and pickup route. They will continue regular operations for White Glove pickups, local deliveries, and shipping orders.
- With our increased precautions to ensure our workspaces are disinfected and products are properly cleaned, additional time may be needed to process seller inventory. We appreciate your patience during this challenging time for all!
What you can do to help:
- Please do not schedule a pickup service if you are unwell or if anyone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19
- Greet our staff from a distance (or not at all if you prefer) when they deliver items or pick up items from your residence
We are carefully monitoring the situation and will continue to share updated information as it pertains to your experience with Good Buy Gear.
Thank you for your ongoing support!
The Good Buy Crew