Make documents more seamless in your day-to-day work experience.
- If it's a STATE or GOVERNMENT form and you’re a pro user, we'll integrate them at no additional charge. There's just going to be a waiting time to do so.
- If you want to integrate a custom form that's completely unique to your business, we’ll charge a one-time fee of $99 to build that into the system and custom integrate it for you. An e-signature process comes along with it. It allows you to assign 1 signature field that you can send off and request for an e-signature in your documents.
- Click here to learn more about custom documents.
Under the add-ons in the back-end, you can browse the existing library, and activate any of the documents that you see available.
For example, if you want to use the NPMA-33, you can preview, activate, and save it to your account as shown below.
How to Add Documents to Jobs
Head over to the calendar and open a job that you'd like to add your document to.
- Within your services, you have an extra document tab.
- Add a document.
- Choose from available documents.
- Choose the NPMA-33. And click Save.
- Now the job also has an NPMA-33 document attached to it.
- Open the document.
- From here, you are able to preview the document.
There will also be a mobile friendly version of that document on the right hand side that you are able to modify.
- You can see the pre-populated fields as a starting point.
- You are able to type in the highlighted fields and watch your information populate your document in real time.
- This can be view on the left side of the document.
- On the desktop version, you edit the document on the RIGHT and preview your document on the LEFT.
- The mobile app will populate your document with the same, seamless process.
- When you choose to email your document, it will pre-populate your customers email address. You can also CC or BCC another customer or user.
The customer's view is the same preview that you see when creating the document.
Your customer will land on this page where they are able to preview their document. They are able to type their signature and submit their document.
Once they submit their signature, it will update in GorillaDesk. They are also able to download a copy of your final document.
Simultaneously, GorillaDesk is sending them a copy to their email.
GOING BACK INTO THE JOB
When you return to the job and open your document, it will now be signed. It will have a status and a history of when it was created, who it was created by, who signed it, and when they opened it.
Note: You can’t edit this document from this point moving forward unless you’re going to clear the customer's signature. If you try to edit the document, GorillaDesk is going to prompt you with a notification.
Inside each customer account, there will be a documents tab where you can see all the documents that have been generated for that customer.
Under Reports, you'll have an 'All Documents' tab. All the documents in your system are located here and can be filtered by statuses and pull.
Keywords: documents, docs, forms