GorillaDesk's task management system will allow you to keep up with all tasks of any size. With this system, you can assign future tasks to any user, which will trigger on the specified date/time.
Note: This feature is only available on the desktop version of GorillaDesk at this time and the user must have 'Reporting' selecting under their user permissions.
Here's how it works:
1. Open up any job or customer's account to create a task.
2. Create your upcoming task, set a due date, and assign the task to a user.
3. Once a task is due, the user will receive a notification in their inbox which can be found in the upper right corner of your calendar.
4. You can also view all completed and upcoming tasks by expanding the side panel to the left of your calendar.
5. You can complete a task by clicking on it and selecting 'Done' or by checking the box to the left of your task and clicking 'Done' above.
Note: You can view all completed tasks in the 'Done' section of your inbox.