The import feature allows HRs to create a large number of employee profiles without the need to do so manually.
To import Bulk Employee Profiles, you do the following steps:
1. Click the Plus icon, then choose Import Employee.
2. Download Employee Template.
3. Read the Instructions sheet carefully after downloading.
4. Fill it in with your employee data.
5. Upload the modified file.
6. Click Mapping fields after the file is done uploading.
7. Map the name of the fields on Grove with the corresponding headers in the uploaded file. Headers that match exactly with the field name will be mapped automatically.
8. Click Next when all fields and headers have been mapped.
9. Review the results (see the number of profiles to be created, check for duplicated information, errors, skipped records...).
10. Click Import to start importing the records ready to be created.
11. To send the invitation to the new-hired employee, click on the (...) in the Employee list > Invite
Offices, departments, job titles, and custom fields must be created before importing or the information will be skipped.
In step 4, if you choose "Yes" in the field "Send invitation", the system will automatically send email invitations to the employees after the bulk import is done. If you choose "No", you can manually invite them later (Step 11).