Google cloud platform enables social login and social sharing for Google users. If you have already created Google cloud APP for your online store then re-check this guide to make sure that everything is correctly configured.
1) Open https://console.developers.google.com/project and click on "Create Project" button.
2) On the following page type your shop name and click on "Create" button:
3) Open the sidebar menu and click on "APIs & Services" section → Credentials
4) Click on the "CREATE CREDENTIALS" button. In the options choose "API key"
5) API key is created. You will see a pop-up, you can close it or click on the "Restrict key" button
6) Then go to the "APIs and Services" section and choose "Credential" options. On the page click on the "Create credentials" and choose "OAuth Client ID":
If you have the custom domain name(for example, http://www.mysite.com) then use it:
In order to configure Authorized Redirection URLs please add to the ending "/oauth2callback"
Then you will be able to copy Client ID:
8) Go to Growave admin panel - https://growave.io/admin/service/services
Fulfill "Google Client ID" text field and click the "Save Changes" button.
If you face any problems then feel free to contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org