In July, we mainly focused on our Rewards product and added some cool features:
1. Flexible Discounts
It allows your customers to easliy redeem needed number of points and use them more actively. You can set up a variety of different discounts, both percentage and fixed amount. This is how it looks and works for your customers:
For example, you can go to our dashboard and create a discount from $5 to $20 and assign a price in points for every dollar/percent discount ($1 or 1% = 100points). Depending on it, the customer can spend from 500 to 2000 points to redeem a discount.
2. Excluding Tagged Products from Orders
We have improved this feature to make it fair for your customers to earn points. Here are new updates on points earning rules related to orders:
- Place order: Loyalty program will not consider excluded products in the order. The amount of the excluded product will be deducted and customers will NOT be given points for a price of the product that is excluded from your loyalty program. So customers will get points only for the price of other products in the order.
- Buy certain product: Points will be given. The app will count excluded product and reward the customer with points in this case.
- Spend X to get Y: Loyalty program will not consider excluded products in the order. The amount of the excluded product will be deducted and customers will NOT be given points for a price of the product that is excluded from your loyalty program.
- Punch Card: Points will be given. Even if the customer has purchased excluded product, but has another product in the order.
- Referral Place Order: Points will be given. If the customer's referrals purchased excluded product along with another one, then the referrer will still get points.
If you are not aware of such settings, you can just go to our dashboard and adjust it:
3. Custom Actions
We have added an option to create custom earning rules. Now you can create endles number of earning rules. When creating, a key of this rule will be generated by its name.
You will need to add endpoint to API to launch actions. Also, in the endpoint, you will have an option to rewards in the form of points and discounts. You can check out our API documentation here: https://growave.io/docs/api
If you have any questions related to our API or the update, please feel free to get in touch with our team: email@example.com