The Social login product uses our Twitter APP for your online store by default, however, if you want to use your own Twitter APP with your store name & logo then please follow this guide.
1) Go to https://apps.twitter.com and click on the "Create App" button.
Please note that in order to create an app, you need to have a developer account. Just request it and wait until Twitter approves your account application.
Type your app name (you can use your shop name):
On the next page, you'll be provided with the API key and API secret key. However, you need to set up your app first by clicking the "App settings" button:
2) In order to allow this application to be used to Sign in with Twitter please enable 3rd party authorization:
Type your online store URL and click the "Save" button. Please make sure that you have correctly typed your online store URL:
3) Edit the "App permissions" section and select the "Read" then save changes:
4) That's all, go to the "Keys and tokens" section and click on "View keys":
Copy "API key" and "API secret key":
5) Go to Growave admin panel - https://growave.io/admin/service/services
Fulfill the "Twitter API Key" and "Twitter API Secret" text field and click the "Save Changes" button: