Profile is one of the tabs under the Dashboard. It is where you can view and edit your profile, such as changing your profile photo and cover image.
Friends can be found in Dashboard where you can view all your friends on Guildway and pending friend requests.
- To view your friends, go to the Friends tab and then click Friendships.
- To accept Friend Requests, go to the Friends tab and then click Requests.
- To add a Guildway member, you can go to Members (located on one of the left-hand side icons). There’s a search box at the top of the page where you can enter the Username of the member and then click the search icon. It will show the result/s and once you’ve found the person you want to add, select “Add Friend”, or you can click their Username and it will lead you to their profile where there is also a button to “Add Friend”.
- To unfriend a member, go to the Friends tab and then click Friendships. It will show your friend’s list. On the right side of your friend’s name, you will see a blue button “Cancel Friendship”, click it to unfriend the member. Or, you can visit your friend’s profile and on the right side of their cover image, there’s a blue icon that says “Private Message” followed by three dots. Hover your cursor on the three dots and it will reveal other options including “Cancel Friendship”.
Note: “Members” also serves as the Members Directory, so you can scroll through it to view all members in Guildway. It is arranged by members who are recently active on the website.
B. Changing Profile Picture
This can be done by going to your Profile then click 'Change Profile Photo'. You can either upload a photo from your local file or you can take a photo.
- To upload a photo, you can drop or drag your file in the photo box or you can click “Select your File” to open your local file and search for the photo you want to upload.
- To take a photo, click on Take Photo tab. Post in front of your camera and then click capture to take your photo. If you are satisfied, press Save. Otherwise, you can click capture again.
C. Changing Cover Image
The cover image serves as the header of your profile. To change it, go to Change Cover Image under your Profile. Drop or drag your file in the photo box or click “Select your File” to open your local file and search for the photo you want to upload.
For better results, make sure to upload an image that is larger than 625px wide and 225px tall.