When a course offers a quiz, your score and feedback can be found right in your My Courses list.
Here is how to find out how to view your quiz results.
Step 1: Go to Guildway.com
- Click on My Courses. Here you will see a list of courses you are currently registered for.
- Click the arrow next to the course title. You will see your Course Progress and also a section called Quizzes.
Step 2: Access Quiz Feedback
- Under the Quizzes section, you will see a list of all of the quizzes you have submitted for that course.
- Under the Score column, you can view your score on the quiz.
- Click on Statistics icon to view the quiz details and view your feedback.
Step 3: View Quiz Details And Your Open Response Feedback
- Once you click the Statistics icon, You will see all of the details regarding your quiz.
- For open responses, you can view instructor feedback by clicking View for the question.
- There you will see the status of the question (Graded/Not Graded) and the ability to view further feedback.
- Click View next to the Status of the question.
- It will go to a new page that contains any feedback. From here you can choose to post a reply comment by typing in the box below the last comment.