How do I mark an inspection as complete (without creating a report immediately)?
- On an iPhone/iPad: from the inspection screen, tap the checkmark at the top right of your app. (Hint: it'll look like a check mark inside a circle).
- On Android: from the inspection screen, you'll see a plain check mark next to the word "Done." Tap this check mark and the app will bring you to the screen you started on.
How do I save an inspection as a draft, so I can return later on and complete it?
It's a breeze! Once you see the inspection screen, all you have to do is…
- Tap the back arrow at the top left of your view.
- This closes out the inspections and returns you to the screen from the start of your inspection.
- You'll know you've successfully saved a draft when you see the orange timer icon next to inspection.
How do I delete an inspection on my iPhone, iPad or Android device?
You've got two options! Here's the first:
- Scroll your unit list to find the unit with the inspection you want to delete.
- Tap into that unit, and you'll see a unit detail screen with a list of inspections underneath.
- When you reach the inspection you want to delete: on an iPhone or iPad, slide the inspection to the left and tap the red Delete button.
- On an Android, tap and hold the inspection until the row turns gray. Tap the trash can icon and Delete in the top right.
Note: this permanently deletes the inspection, so be sure that's what you want!
Here's the second way to delete an inspection:
- Start on your inspections list. Scroll until you find the inspection you would like to delete.
- On an iPhone or iPad, simply slide to the left on that inspection and you'll be able to tap an option that says Delete.
- On an Android, tap and hold the inspection until the whole row turns gray. Then, you'll be able to tap a trash icon and Delete in the top right.
Again, this permanently deletes the inspection!
Read more below: