We understand the pressure you're under to get student turn completed as quickly and smoothly as possible. This series of Help Articles will help you get there.
This Help Article covers:
- Setup your team ready to inspect (detailed below), and
- Quickly onboard your team so they know exactly how to perform their inspections (covered in Part 2)
- Access your final Turn reports so you can collect all the data you need (covered in Part 3)
Setup Your Team Ready to Inspect
Before your team are ready to inspect:
- Ensure your property data is correctly setup into your HappyCo account
- All team members have user accounts in your HappyCo account
- Team members only have access to the parts of your HappyCo account they need
- All team members have the latest version of the app downloaded on their device and can login
1. Ensure your property data is correctly setup into your HappyCo account
During the setup phase of getting HappyCo implemented in your ogranization, you will have worked with your Customer Success Manager to upload all the units and beds you manage.
Your organization will either be setup so each bed will be a row underneath each property, or each room will be a row.
Please make sure you know which way your account is setup.
Before you begin turn please ensure you login to your HappyCo account at our homepage (happy.co) and select each property you manage and review your setup and make sure each is complete and correct.
Get in touch with us, either message your Customer Success Manager or our Support team at email@example.com if there are any properties that need to be added or any alterations needed for this turn.
Please make sure you do this before your team are on the ground inspecting.
Also make sure your team know how your account setup before they begin their first inspections, that is, they are inspecting beds in Happy Inspector, or they are inspecting whole rooms.
2. All team members have user accounts in your HappyCo account
Your team may have changed since last year's turn.
As the HappyCo Administrator user, ensure your team details are all up-to-date by logging in to your HappyCo account at our homepage (happy.co) and selecting the Company Management tab in the navigation menu on the left (if you don't see this option make sure you're logging in as the Administrator user).
A refresher on how to manage your team's login details is in this Help Article: Managing Your Users: Updating And Adding Users
3. Team members only have access to the parts of your HappyCo account they need
Your team may be inspecting different properties to last year, or new users may have come on to the team this year.
Make sure your team all have correct access to the properties they're inspecting by logging in to your HappyCo account at our homepage (happy.co) as the Administrator user then selecting each folders and ensuring the user access of each is correct.
Make sure the list of team members with access for each property is all who need it, and any users who should not have access are not on the list of users with access.
A refresher on how to manage your team's access to your HappyCo account is in this Help Article: Managing Your Users: Navigating Folders, Renaming Folders, and Updating Access to Folders
4. All team members have the latest version of Happy Inspector downloaded and can login
Before your team head out into the field, especially if they're on wifi only devices, make sure they're all setup with the latest version of Happy Inspector on their devices and they can login.
Please also make sure your team are running the latest version of operating system on their devices too.
Updating to the latest Apple iOS is outlined here in this Apple Support article: Update the iOS Software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If your team use Android devices please search online for how to update to the latest operating system for your unique device.
Check everyone's on the latest version by looking for the app in the App Store or Play store for any updates.
If your team are receiving warnings about Happy Inspector's device limits, or invalid login details have them read our Help Articles on managing their user account:
- Managing Your Profile: Updating Your User Details (if they have forgotten their password)
- Managing Your Profile: Managing Your Devices (if they're receiving warnings about Happy Inspector's device limit)
Once your team are all setup with Happy Inspector on their devices, make sure they know how to inspect and upload their data following the steps in Managing Student Turn: Onboarding Your Team (Part 2 of 3).