If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our policy on returns. The following terms are applicable to any products you purchased with us.
Automatic transcription credit
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions for Returns
In order for the credit to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The credit has been unused
- You have a minimum of 1h remaining
- You can unsubscribe from the Business plan at any given point by going to My Account > Settings > Plan
- Only unclaimed files are eligible for refunds. Whilst the file is unclaimed, you can cancel it yourself by clicking on the three dots on the right side of the file and selecting 'Cancel'.
- If the files delivered are not up to your expectations quality-wise, please reach out to our team to flag it. You can do so by rating the file from the editor, or sending an email to email@example.com. We will trigger a quality investigation to determine the root causes of the issues you might have spotted. The quantity and method of refund will be determined accordingly to the results of the investigation. As part of the resolutions after the investigation, corrective and preventive actions will be shaped to avoid confirmed issues from happening again.
We reserve the right to refuse returns at our sole discretion if your request does not meet the above conditions.