Happy Scribe can Transcribe your Go To Meeting Meeting file in just a few minutes. Turn your Go To Meeting Meeting to text in Spanish, English, French, and 119+ languages and accents!
1. Start Call Recording Click on "Record" on the bottom of the GoToMeeting Control Panel.
2. End Meeting & Save Recording Once your meeting is over, you can end the meeting from the GoToMeeting website. After a few minutes, you will be able to download a video recording of your meeting under the "Meeting History" section.
3. Log in to Happy Scribe To transcribe your file, you need to log in to your Happy Scribe account. If you don't have one, you can create one here
4. Select your Zoom recording Click on "Upload A File", go to "My Documents > Zoom" and open the folder related to the meeting that you want to transcribe.
5. Select the language That was used during your meeting.
6. Hit "Transcribe" Hit the "Transcribe" and you're done. It will take us a couple of minutes to process your file.
7. Proofread & Export your transcript Make sure that the transcript is well transcribed. Add some final touches and click on export, you’re done!