-- If you prefer a video walk through, check out this video.
BenchmarkONE permissions allow you to control what your users are able to see and do in the database. To access user permissions, head to Account Settings > Account > Users.
Inviting a New User
Select the Add New User button and fill in the required fields for first name, last name, and email. You will see the optional permissions you may grant the user.
Making the user a system administrator provides them rights to:
- Access restricted tools (email templates, campaigns and forms).
- View and edit all contacts, companies and deals throughout the account.
- View and edit customization options within account settings > customizations.
If a user should be restricted, check or uncheck the additional options:
- Can login
- Can export data
- Can send on behalf of others (ability to send emails out of BenchmarkONE from other users)
- Can view/edit other users' records (including contacts, companies and deals)
- Can delete other users' records (including contacts, companies and deals)
Viewing Existing User Level Security
The column User Account displays the type of user [standard, admin, account owner, invited, restricted]
- Standard - basic user in BenchmarkONE
- Admin - system administrator
- Account Owner - ability to see all that administrator sees and update billing or subscription information
- Restricted - not allowed to view/edit or not allowed to delete other users' contacts, companies & deals
Editing Existing User Level Security
Select Edit Permissions to change that individual's access
- Checkbox for system administrator
- Permissions check boxes for login, exporting data
- Sending on behalf of others (ability to send emails out of BenchmarkONE from other users)
- View/editing other users' records (ability to view or edit other user's contacts, companies & deals)
- Deleting other users' records (ability to delete other users' contacts, companies & deals)
Depending on the permissions the account admin provided, you may be restricted from viewing certain information for contacts, companies, and deals. Learn more about that here.