Hi there 👋
Welcome to Prosper! We are so thrilled to have you here.
We've written this guide to help you get the most out of your first week on Prosper. If you have any questions for us, please say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can chat with us anytime on here.
Here's a checklist for you to get the most out of your first week on Prosper. Ready, set, go!
Try your first story - the first one is free! Check out our tips to a great story here How to record a story
2. Pick your coach - our coaches are amazing people who will keep you motivated throughout your job search. Your very own coach will keep you accountable every week to make sure you're doing what you need to do to get your job. Work with a dedicated coach for $49.99 USD per month. Not sure? We have a 7-day free trial for you to try your first week, on us.
3. Share your weekly challenge - we believe that through challenge, comes great growth. Your coach will ask you to set your weekly challenge and they will check-in at the end of the week to see how you're doing. An example of a challenge might be - “I want to network with 3 people this week.” No sweat, your coach will hold you accountable.
4. Ask for extra help when you need it - we believe the hardest questions often have simple answers. Our coaching team can help you with the following:
- Reviewing your resume or cover letter
- Setting up a live mock interview
- Helping you set up an Industry Chat with a professional in your target industry
- Reviewing an email you want to send
Just to name a few. If you have any questions about what you can or can't ask a coach, let us know! We are here for you.
5. Learn on-the-go - listen to our training guides to unlock key skills in how to network, tell a story in an interview, or how to guide you through the interview day. We've enclosed a little content for free, but if you want more a coaching subscription will unlock it for you. Fresh content is dropping every month, so get ready!
6. Set training reminders - you can turn training reminders on or off to help up your interview game. If you want the extra boost of accountability, we'd recommend keeping training guides on.
Happy interview training!