These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the relationship between Uprise
Global, Inc. (the “Company”) and the user for any use of the online software as a service (SaaS) under the name HEYBIT GLOBAL (the “Service”) that the Company offers. You cannot use the Service without accepting these Terms.
(1) The “Service" refers to all the services that are developed and provided by the
Company and the members can use the service regardless of the type of terminal
(including various wired and wireless devices, such as PCs and portable terminals).
(2) The “Auto-trading service” refers to the service in which, the trading bot enables
automatic trading of cryptocurrency based on the data analysis through the exchange’s API KEY, only in case the member requests the execution of automatic trading.
(3) The "Customer" or “User” refers to individual private person(s) or legal entity making use of the Service. The Customer or User includes both the member and the non-member.
(4) The "Service use contract" refers to a contract between the Company and the User
who subscribes to the service through the HEYBIT GLOBAL website
(https://www.heybit.com) and/or app service to enable the users to use the service.
(5) The “Member” refers to a customer who agrees to these terms and conditions, enters into a service contract with the Company through membership, and uses the service by obtaining an ID and password upon accessing the HEYBIT GLOBAL website and/or app service.
(6) The "Point" refers to points provided by the Company in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for members to accumulate and use when using the Service.
(7) The “Point Service” refers to the service that allows the Customer to accumulate, use points, or engage in other similar services while using the Service.
(8) "The Wallet Service": This is a service that members can use to store digital assets within the Heybit service.
(1) The Point Service is available to the Customer who has joined the Heybit Services with account verification.
(2) Point Accumulation
(a) When a Customer completes the conditions presented by the Company through the promotion page on the Heybit website, the designated number of points will be accumulated.
(b) There is no limit to the daily number of points accumulated and the amount of points. However, the Company may limit the number or quantity of points accumulated according to individual promotions, and the details of such limitations will be separately provided in each promotion.
(3) Point Usage
(a) The Customer can use their accumulated points in the Heybit Global Discretionary Investment Service (the ‘Investment Service’), and the use of points is restricted elsewhere.
(b) If a Customer wishes to use points, (i) completion of customer verification and (ii) Appropriate use of Investment Service according to promotion regulations must both be satisfied.
(c) The Customer can apply for conversion up to the maximum conversion quantity indicated on the Heybit website.
(d) The points applied for digital asset conversion by the Customer are deducted immediately upon application, and the order of deduction for the accumulated points is prioritized from the earliest accumulated points held by the Customer.
(e) The Customer is responsible for any taxes and fees incurred in connection with the use of points.
(f) Points cannot be traded or transferred to others under any circumstances.
(g) After points are converted to digital assets, the operation of the digital assets is subject to the terms and conditions of each service and the guidance provided on the Heybit website.
(4) Expiration and Termination of Points
(a) The validity period of Points is until the end of the 12th month from the month of accumulation, and any unused remaining points that have reached their expiration date will be automatically terminated, starting from the earliest accumulated points.
(b) The Company will notify the Customer at least once, starting 30 days prior to the expiration date, of the fact that the validity period of the points held by the Customer has expired, the balance to be terminated, and the timing of the termination.
(c) Upon withdrawal from Heybit membership, any points held by the Customer will be immediately terminated, and terminated points will not be restored.
(5) In case of errors in point accumulation or termination, the Customer can request a correction from the Company within 60 days from the date of the error occurrence. However, the Customer must submit objective evidence proving the point accumulation error to the Company, and the Company must correct the Customer's points within 90 days from the date of the justified correction request if the request is confirmed to be valid.
(6) If a Customer is deemed to have accumulated or used points inappropriately, the Company may restrict the Customer's use of points and services
(1) The Member needs to register and create a personal account in order to use the
Service. The Member must protect the login details of his/her own account and keep the password strictly secret. The Company assumes that all actions taken from the Member's account are done by the Member himself/herself or under his/her supervision. The Member agrees to provide up-to-date, complete, and accurate information on his/her account. The Member agrees to promptly update his/her personal account when necessary so that the Company can contact the Member if needed.
(2) In principle, the Member shall apply for use by providing accurate information in
accordance with the membership procedure. In the event that there is no issue with
technical or administrative aspects of the Service at the time of application for
registration, the company shall accept the request for use by the Customer. However, the company may not accept the application for use under each of the following
subparagraphs, or cancel the approval or cancel the contract through further
(a) If the registered name is not your real name or if you apply using someone else's
(b) In case the details of the application are falsely registered or the information
required is not entered on the form presented by the Company
(c) In case of an application for the purpose of undermining social order and customs
(d) If the service is to be used for purposes such as profit-making or for damaging
the Company, or for other purposes that are against the original design of the
(e) In case the Service is used for profit-making purposes without the consent of the
(f) In case the application is made in violation of the provisions set forth in this Terms
or the application requirements set by the company are not met
(g) Other cases in which the Members are deemed to be involved in inappropriate
(3) The Company may limit its approval to the application for use in each of the following
cases, and suspend the approval until the reasons for such suspension are resolved.
(a) If the Company determines that expansion of the facility is not possible in a short
period of time due to insufficient service facilities
(b) In case of service failure
(c) In case approval for use is difficult for other unavoidable reasons
(d) In case a Member with a record of termination intends to apply for re-entry within
the last seven days
(1) The Member may terminate the Service contract, withdraw from the Service, or request a suspension of use by applying for membership withdrawal on the website or the app at any time.
(a) The benefits of point accumulation and conversion will cease from the Service termination date.
(b) After the announcement of the Service termination, the Customer must use their accumulated points according to these terms and conditions and the rules designated by the Company until the expiration date separately designated by the Company. Any remaining unused points will be terminated after the point expiration date.
(c) Regardless of the Service, each event in which points are awarded may be terminated without prior notice, and such termination does not imply the termination of the Service
(2) In the event the Member violates the Terms or falls under any of the following, the
company may restrict or cancel the Service contract.
(a) In case there is a demand for correction by the relevant public authorities
(b) In case of an act in violation of other related laws and regulations
(3) In the event of a Service use request from a legal representative of a user under the
age of 18, the company may impose restrictions on the Member’s use of the service.
(4) Re-enrollment after membership withdrawal is allowed seven days after the
membership withdrawal, but the Company may refuse the re-enrollment for Members who have been restricted in accordance with the Terms and other relevant policies.
6. Intellectual Property
(1) The copyright of content created and posted by a Member of the service belongs to the Member who posted it. However, the Member grants the Company a non-exclusive right to use the following for the purpose of operating, exhibiting, transmitting, distributing, or promoting the Service. The granting of the right is valid while the Company operates the Service and even after the member has left.
(a) Cloning, modifying, modifying, displaying, transmitting, distributing, publishing
and producing secondary and editorial works within the Service
(b) Cloning, modifying, modifying, displaying, transmitting, distributing, publishing
and producing secondary and editorial works within the relevant services provided
by the Company.
(c) Providing and using the contents of the Member’s posts to the Service alliance
partners, such as media. In this case, however, the Company does not provide
personal information other than the Member's nickname without the Member's
(2) The Member shall not commercially use the data posted on the Service, such as by
arbitrarily processing or selling information obtained using the Service.
(3) The Company may delete the contents posted or registered by the Member within the Service without prior notice if they are deemed inappropriate.
(1) In order to provide the Service to Members in a sustainable manner, the Company can diversify its revenue sources by publishing advertisements, and the Users are deemed to agree to the posting of advertisements exposed when using the Service.
(2) The Company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from the
participation, communication, or transaction of the Users in the promotional activities by the advertisers through this Service.
8. Service & Fees
(1) The Company can differentiate the usage time, number of users, and scope of the
Service is provided according to member grades.
(2) The company provides free and paid plans. The Members who want to use the paid
plan can choose the plan provided by each service.
(3) Matters concerning the use and payment of paid plans shall be subject to the following:
(a) The Members apply for the use of paid plans through the Service by checking and selecting information such as the service name, period, the order product, payment amount (refund policies) provided by the Company.
(4) Paid plan is limited to a certain period. The Member loses the right to use the paid plan of the Service after the service period has expired. Information such as portfolio and items of interest stored while using the Service is not deleted for a certain period in accordance with the service regulations.
(5) The Company reserves the right to apply promotional discounts to the fees. This is completely at the Company’s discretion.
(6) For any transaction or trading fees that may be charged by cryptocurrency exchanges and/or banks, users accept full responsibility.
9. The Wallet service
(1) The digital asset wallet service is available to members who can perform personal authentication
(2) Members can send and receive digital assets between the Heybit wallet and external wallets through blockchain networks or other means by using the digital asset wallet service provided by the company's affiliates. However, transferring digital assets to external wallets may be restricted by laws and regulations, and the company may operate services that restrict the transfer of digital assets through individual terms and conditions.
(3) When making withdrawals, only the amount excluding the withdrawal fee for each digital asset will be actually withdrawn from the requested withdrawal amount. The withdrawal fee can be confirmed on the withdrawal request screen or other relevant pages.
(4) Members must enter the correct deposit and withdrawal addresses when conducting transactions with digital assets. Once a transaction is completed due to the nature of the blockchain, it cannot be canceled, and the company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by incorrect address input by the member.
(5) Members can use the various services of Heybit by utilizing the digital assets held in their digital asset wallets.
(6) Members can check the balances and transaction history of their digital asset wallets.
(7) The company may provide compensation for the digital assets held by members in the Heybit wallet. The criteria for compensation (amount, payment frequency, etc.) shall be announced through the company's service screen or email. The compensation ratio may be changed at any time, and compensation payments may be discontinued at the company's discretion.
(8) The company may restrict or delay members' use of deposit and withdrawal services in accordance with its operational policies.
(1) The Service is a cryptocurrency automatic trading solution that provides general information about Members' cryptocurrency investment, quantitative investment strategies, and automatic trading functions. The Company neither intervenes in Members' individual cryptocurrency investments using the Service nor recommends investing in cryptocurrency. The Company also does not provide financial advice. The Company is not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Bank, Securities Broker, Commodity Trade Advisor, or Financial Planner. The Members decide whether to use the service or invest in the cryptocurrency based on their own responsibility and judgment. Since the price of cryptocurrency is highly volatile due to the market's internal and external factors, such as market conditions and issues related to cryptocurrency, and the introduction of regulations by each country, the company is not responsible for any Member's investment losses. Before using the Service, Users should seek the advice of a qualified investment professional and undertake their own due diligence. The Company is not responsible for any investment decision made by users.
(2) The Company disclaims to the full extent authorized by law any and all warranties,
whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties,
merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not warrant that
its services and applications will be free of bugs, errors, viruses, or other defects, nor that trade results will be profitable.
(3) In no event can the Company or any of its owners be liable to users or any party
related to users for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages, lost profits, or losses, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, the Company’s total aggregate liability to users for all damages of every kind and type (regardless of whether based on contract or tort) shall not exceed the fees paid to the Company for the use of our services or applications.
Investing in any asset class, including cryptocurrencies, holds numerous risks, for example, technology risks, exchange risks, security risks, and regulatory risks. Before deciding to leverage the Service, the Users should carefully consider their investment objectives and risk preference. The possibility exists that users lose some or all of their initial investment and therefore no money should be invested that users cannot afford to lose. As with any market, for a transaction to happen it requires a seller, a buyer, and a price agreement. Loss-limiting strategies such as stop-loss orders may not be effective because market conditions or technological issues may make it impossible to execute stop-loss orders. The Company is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using the Service.
If the Company intends to amend these terms and conditions, it shall notify the Customer of the relevant content on the website one week before the amendment and notify the Customer via email or other methods. However, if the terms and conditions are urgently amended due to revisions in laws and regulations, the amended terms and conditions will be posted on the website for at least one month and notified to the Customer.
(1) If the relevant statutes stipulate matters not specified in this Terms, the relevant
regulations shall be followed.
(2) For paid members of the Service, the terms and agreements set separately by the
Company may be applied.
(3) These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of
(4) Any lawsuit related to these Terms shall take place in Singapore.
Updated on May. 30, 2023
Previous Terms Document