1. Purpose of Terms and Conditions
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to regulate all matters, including service conditions and procedures, related to the use of digital asset deposit compensation products (hereinafter referred to as "Heybit Wallet") provided by Heybit Global (hereinafter referred to as the "Heybit") to customers.
2. How to participate
(1) The customer must be eligible to use the Heybit Wallet Service.
(2) The contract becomes effective when a customer, who is a member of the Heybit service, agrees to the contents of the following terms and conditions and completes the subscription to the product through the digital asset deposit procedure.
(a) the Heybit Wallet Rewards Rate
(b) the number of Heybit Wallet Interests you will use to Subscribe
(c) the Digital Currency that you will use to Subscribe
(3) Heybit may specify a minimum amount of Heybit Wallet Interests that are required to Subscribe to a Heybit Wallet Offer, and/or any Subscription Limits that apply
(1) It can be requested at any time and your Heybit Wallet Interests will be returned to your digital asset wallet immediately.
(2) The payment standard will be announced on the company's service screen and via email. The compensation rate provided to the customer may change even after subscribing to the product.
(3) In some circumstances, including but not limited to events of extreme market volatility, network delays, a significant number of simultaneous instructions to Redeem from other users, or there are any other unanticipated events that mean that your Redemption may be delayed.
(4) Heybit may specify a maximum number of Heybit Wallet Interests available for Redemption each day.
4. Changes to Heybit Wallet Rewards Rate
(1) Heybit does not guarantee that you will continue to receive interest at the Heybit Wallet reward rate shown at the time you subscribe during your Heybit Walle term. Any representation concerning possible return at the time you subscribe (i) is an estimate only and not guaranteed, and (ii) is based on the Heybit Wallet Rewards Rate, which may change.
(2) Changes to the Heybit Wallet Rewards Rate will be published on the Heybit website from time to time. YOU MUST REFER TO THE HEYBIT WEBSITE REGULARLY. HEYBIT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES ARISING, OR CONNECTED WITH, CHANGES TO THE HEYBIT WALLET REWARDS RATE, WHETHER OR NOT YOU WERE AWARE OF THOSE CHANGES.
5. Placing a stop or suspension on, or cancel, your Heybit Wallet Account
Heybit may stop, suspend or cancel your access to the Platform, impose limits to any Heybit accounts, suspend or cancel your ability to participate in Heybit Wallet or delay certain transactions where:
(a) you do not provide additional information to verify your identity or source of funds as requested by Heybit;
(b) Heybit is required to do so by court order, to comply with any Applicable Laws (including anti-money laundering or sanctions laws);
(c) Heybit is required to do so to comply with any direction or instruction from a government body or agency;
(d) Heybit reasonably determines that any information you have provided to Heybit is wrong, untruthful, outdated, or incomplete; or
(e) you do not provide additional information that we request to our reasonable satisfaction or in a timely manner
6. Account information and transaction records
(1) You will be able to view your account history on the Platform. You must review your account history carefully and let Heybit know if you see any entries or transactions that you do not recognize or you think are incorrect as soon as possible, and within 14 days after the date that your account history is provided or made available to you.
(2) We may rectify any error in your account history at any time, and reserve the right to void or reverse any transaction.
(3) We may be required under Applicable Law to share information about your accounts and use of the Platform with third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we are entitled to disclose such information.
(1) This product involves the deposit of digital assets and is subject to the risk of fluctuations in the value of the digital asset. Therefore, there is a possibility of a loss of principal based on the value converted into legal tender, and such loss shall be borne by the user.
(2) Please be aware of the following considerations regarding technical support for Heybit Wallet:
(a) Heybit may intermittently suspend access to your Heybit Wallet account, Heybit account, and/or the platform for regular and emergency maintenance. While Heybit will make reasonable efforts to ensure the timely processing of transactions on the platform, it cannot guarantee it.
(b) You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use Heybit's services, platform, and any updates.
8. General Terms
(3) Heybit will contact you using the details you provide to Heybit. This may include contacting you by email, SMS, or telephone. It is important that you ensure that your contact details are correct and up to date. If your contact details change, you must let us know immediately. If you do not, Heybit will not be responsible if you do not receive information, notices, or other important information from Heybit.
(4) You may give us notices only as Heybit directs, which may change from time to time.
(5) Any notices, consent, or other communication given under the Heybit Wallet Terms must be in writing, in English, and signed or otherwise authorized by the party giving it. In the event of any inconsistency, misstatements, omissions, or errors appearing in any translated version, the English version shall prevail.
(6) For more information on Heybit, you may refer to the company and license information found on Heybit's websites. If you have questions regarding the Heybit Wallet Terms, please contact Heybit for clarification via the Customer Support team.
Released in May. 30, 2023