We protect you against non-payment of a valid invoice, either because the customer is insolvent or because they won’t pay.
We will not protect you against:
- Non-payment of a disputed invoice: you will need to settle the dispute with your customer before we will consider a claim.
- Damage or loss of goods in transit.
- Activity by a government which prevents your invoice being paid such as war, requisition of property, currency controls, etc.
- Claims which are the result of fraud or dishonesty by your company.
- Claims which would require us to breach sanctions or anti-money laundering regulations.