It's easy to create a great looking video that talks about how property is performing in your local market, using recent sales and REINZ data inside HomePrezzo.
First select the Suburb Video option from the Dashboard.
2. Next select the template you'd like to use (there's currently only one but more are coming!)
3. Give your video a title. This will appear in your social media tiles. Then select the suburb you'd like to build your video for. If you are curious to see what the statistics say about the market before you build the video, you can click the View Suburb Stats button for a preview.
4. The next step is important. If you would like to choose the recent sales that will reflect how the market has performed, make sure you choose the Click Sales option in the Select Sales area. Otherwise it will default to an auto-picker which may not choose properties you like.
5. When you select Pick Sales, you'll be able to see which sales the bot has auto selected. Click on the ones that you DON'T want to deselect them. Hint: If a recent sale doesn't have a photo, that's a good one to deselect as that looks terrible in the video and unfortunately you cannot upload your own photo.
6. Note that you have the option to choose up to 6 properties that have recently sold and that you can track how many you've selected in the top right hand corner. Once you've got your six, click the save button.
7. Next you've got the opportunity to confirm your colour selection, choose the music track that you'd like to go in the background, and make a decision about the font.
You can also choose how often you'd like the data to update. You can set this to monthly, fortnightly or weekly. When you select one of these options, the data will update automatically.
8. For the next step, choose the photos that you'd like to have sitting in the background to the data. You'll need four photos in all.
You can choose photos from the selection available, or upload your own photos here.
9. If you don't want to show a particular scene in the video, you can easily delete it by clicking the cross on the scene preview:
10. Once you're happy with your selections, click Next and the video will finalise:
11. After the video has finalised, you can download your video as an MP4 file, share a link, use your video in an ActivePipe email campaign or embed the video onto a webpage. If you're not sure which element to use, download the bundle so you've got everything!
That's it! You're done. Great work!! You can now build a video for another suburb, create a local suburb guide or a testimonial.