Not everyone is a lone ranger! If you have colleagues, assistants, or any other team members that need to be in the loop with your projects, you can invite them to HoneyBook to do just that.
When you invite your team to join your HoneyBook account, you can share Workspaces, assign Projects, collaborate, and more. In fact, you can add as many team members as you'd like, at no additional cost.
Prefer a video walkthrough? We got you. Check it out here.
To add Team Members to your HoneyBook account:
1. From any page, click your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Company Settings from the menu.
3. Select the Team tab.
4. Click the Invite button.
5. Enter in your Team Member's email address, name, and appropriate role.
6. Enter additional contact information if desired.
7. Click the Invite button.
Your colleague will then receive an email invitation, prompting them to head to HoneyBook, create their password, and complete their profile!
Having trouble adding your Team Member?
It could be that they're already in our system or already have a HoneyBook account. Shoot us a quick email to email@example.com with the team member's email address you're trying to add, and we'd happy to add them for you!
Want to learn more?
- Team Member Roles in HoneyBook
- Adding a team member to an additional company
- Can I edit my Team Member's files?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!