Managing incoming payments can be a daunting task, whether you're just getting started with HoneyBook or you're a platform pro. We strive to make the process as simple as possible, but we're always here to answer any questions that do come up about processing payments in HoneyBook.
PLEASE NOTE: This article is specifically about accepting payments through HoneyBook. If you need have questions about your HoneyBook membership details or membership payment information, please see this article instead, or reach out to our Concierge team by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page.
- How do I get paid through HoneyBook?
- Where do I add my bank account information?
- Are there processing or transaction fees?
- How long does it take to receive a payment?
- Can I use PayPal, Venmo, or another payment processor with HoneyBook?
- Can I turn off HoneyBook payments?
- What payment methods can my clients use through HoneyBook?
- Can my client change their saved credit card?
- How can my client turn off auto-pay when they've already made a payment?
- Can my client add gratuity?
Managing Client Payments:
- Can I control which payment method my client must use?
- What happens if my client paid via cash or check?
- Can I remind my clients to make their payments?
- Can I issue refunds to my clients through HoneyBook?
- How do I mark a payment as "paid" when the amount received is different than listed in the payment schedule?
- How can I review all my payments?
- I don't see a payment in my bank account yet—what's going on?
- Where can I find info on tax documents or IRS reporting?
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!