When you're sending messages to your clients, it's important to sound like... well, you! HoneyBook provides some built-in email messaging suggestions to get you started, but most importantly, we always allow you to review and customize email communication before your files go out.
HoneyBook Tip: You can also create your own Email Templates to save you time—while still keeping all communication in your unique voice!
To edit your emails before sending:
2. Now, enter the text and/or edit your email! From the email edit screen, you can:
- Change the email subject line
- Edit the content of the email
- Format the text with bolding, underlining, etc.
- Hyperlink text
- Add your email signature
- Add additional attachments or images
3. You can also choose from a list of Email Templates—remember, you can also make your own—by clicking the Templates menu. The body of the email will automatically update when you select a Template.
HoneyBook Tip: Click the Preview button to see what your client will see!
4. Click Send when you're finished with your edits!
Want to learn more?
- HoneyBook File Types
- What does my client see when I send a file?
- What kinds of Templates can I create?
- Sending emails or files via iOS or Android apps
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!