Need to add or change some contact information for a client or vendor? Not to worry—you can make those updates from your Contacts tab or within a project.
From the Contacts tab
To edit a contact's details from the Contacts tab:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Contacts tab from the top navigation bar.
2. Locate the contact you'd like to edit within the contact list, or search using the search bar.
3. Hover over the contact you'll be editing > click the three dot icon > Edit client info.
4. Make your changes, then click Save.
Within a project
To edit contact details within a project:
1. Click the contact you need to edit from the participants list.
2. Click Edit.
3. Make your changes, then click Save.
Within the client workspace
To edit contact details within the client workspace:
1. First, navigate to the client workspace for the contact.
2. Click the pencil icon next to the contact name to make any changes.
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!