If you are out and need to add a new Project on the fly (whether an Inquiry, or a more established Project), we've got you covered! You can quickly add a new Project right through your HoneyBook mobile app. Here’s how to do do via iOS and Android.
iOS & Android: Adding a Project or Inquiry
1. Open your HoneyBook iOS or Android app.
2. From your home page (Pipeline view), tap the Plus (+) icon.
3. Tap Project.
4. Enter the contact details for the primary Project participant, and any other Project details (such as Project type or date) that you have.
- HoneyBook Tip: You can always add or remove participants from the Project in the future as well, if you need!
5. Tap Save when you're ready.
This will create a new Project for you, and automatically set it to the Inquiry Project Pipeline stage. You can adjust the Pipeline stage from within the Project by tapping the 3-dot icon in the top right corner, then selecting Change Pipeline Stage.
Now, from within the Project, you can tap Send File or Message to to shoot an email or supported file type to your client via the mobile app. You can learn more about communicating through HoneyBook here.
Want to learn more?
- iOS and Android app help
- Editing a Project via the app
- Responding to an Inquiry via the app
- Troubleshooting the HoneyBook app
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!