Welcome to Growing Your Business with HoneyBook!
In this course, we’ll discuss some key topics and features that share one overarching goal: to help you grow your business.
We'll review some of the foundational elements that help set you up for success—relevant account settings, Template setup, important file types—as well as going into some more advanced features that really help you scale, like Contact Forms and automated Workflows. Then, we'll finish by learning about the tools you have to track your business growth!
Once you begin this course, we suggest working through the lessons in order, as they'll build upon each other as you move through each section. However, using this table of contents as an anchor, you can also bounce between lessons and sections as necessary—if you've already taken HB101, for example, you may notice some familiar content!
Sections are comprised of a combination of written instructions, videos, images, and GIFs to suit all learning styles. We'll also include links to articles in our Help Center when relevant—feel free to use these to deep-dive into topics you'd like more information on!
Ready to grow your business even further?
Lesson 1: Setting up for business growth
- Section 1: Building blocks: email & package Templates
- Section 2: Showcase your services: Brochure Templates
- Section 3: Get booked fast: Invoice, Contract, & Proposal Templates
- Section 4: Uploading your branding & assets
- Section 5: Customizing lead sources & Project types
- Section 6: Adding your bank account info
Lesson 2: Projects & files to get you booked
- Section 1: Understanding & creating Projects
- Section 2: Understanding & creating Brochures
- Section 3: Creating & sending Proposals
- Section 4: Your clients’ HoneyBook experience
- Section 5: Your clients’ experience with files
Lesson 3: Contact forms and automations to scale
- Section 1: Understanding Contact Forms & Workflows
- Section 2: Creating and using Contact Forms
- Section 3: Embedding and/or sharing your Contact Forms
- Section 4: Understanding & Creating Workflows
- Section 5: Applying or automating Workflows
- Section 6: More automations
Lesson 4: Tracking your growth
- Section 1: Reports in HoneyBook
- Section 2: Bookkeeping in HoneyBook
- Section 3: Integrating with Quickbooks
- Section 4: HoneyBook payments and your taxes
Have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!